Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Joe Budden Padded Room Review



Now I for one, was waiting like hell for this album to come out, since Joey hasnt put out an album since the self-titled Joe Budden, which I copped 2 times! After OD'n off the Mood Musiks and playing the hell outta Halfway House, I was really looking forward to this album but I must say it did let me down to a certain extent. This is not Joe at his best. He has a few songs on the album that really puts you in that certain type of JOEY VIBE but then again most songs are fast paced and him just spitting about whatever he feels.

I am a huge Joe Budden fan and this is in no way to take away from the nice album that it is, but compared to Halfway House, Mood Musik 3, and Joe Budden, it doesnt come close.

"Exxes" is a very nice track, and so is "I Couldn't Help It" and "Now I Lay", but the other songs fell short of making this a classic album. It is good, I can't lie and say its not better than most that are out now, but for me, it doesn't live up to the hype.

I rate this album a 3/5 mics which is above average but not one of the greatest I've heard.

Let me know whatchu think. You can purchase the album at http://www.amalgamdigital.com

No comments:

Post a Comment