Saturday, November 7, 2009

FREDDIE MAC: UPDATE

Photobucket
A lot of you that follow me on twitter (www.twitter.com/imfreddiemac) have been asking what's up with the mixtape which I know I have promised you for the last few months as though it seems. The truth is, I chose to go in a different direction than I first started. However, the "CLUB EDITION" is FINISHED and I will still make that one available for download in the next few weeks, you can hold me to that one!! I also have been working on a MORE COMPLETE mixtape which is looking like it should be available in JANUARY of next year, God's willing! I am very excited of the tracks that have been recorded so far and can't wait to let you all check them out. In the next couple of weeks leading up to that release, I will be doing a few things to promote this mixtape so make sure you stay tuned. I will try to make note of it on twitter as much as possible..
Thanks again for all the support!

Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment