Friday, May 7, 2010

Jadakiss x Nicki Minaj
I Think She Likes Me



The Jadakiss mixtape The Champ is Here 3 dropped this past weekend and I'm just getting around to listening to it completely. This joint has some old rugged Jada (you the one we got accustomed to back in the Ruff Ryder days ) tracks throughout the entire mixtape which is most definitely a plus.



He has one track with Nicki Minaj called 'I Think She Likes Me' where Nicki still proves that whether you hate her style or barbie following, that she still is NICE AS EVER on the mic. Maybe she writes her own material, maybe she doesn't but you can't knock nice lyrics, smooth delivery, and punchlines.

Jadakiss x Nicki Minaj - I Think She Likes Me


Also Jada brings back Styles P for that classic back and forth action we always loved on a track called 'Top 5 Dead of Alive,'which now has me wanted a mixtape from Styles P ASAP! Check it out below.

Jada x Styles P - Top 5 Dead or Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment