Friday, May 7, 2010

Why Terry Crews will be the next
Samuel L. Jackson



Some of you may have seen the video above. Maybe you haven't, if not you now have. When I first saw this video, the first thing I thought was, "Daaamn, dude sho is making an ass out of himself." Sure it's an endorsement, he has to feed his family (I saw heard about the tv show a time or two) but I mean come on. Do you have to look like a complete FOOL doing it?

Ok if the commercials (there are more) were funny, not for a second, but had a LASTING appeal, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But it's not. Are gigs in Hollywood THAT hard to get? Which leads me to believe this guy will become the next Samuel L. Jackson. Mr. "Give-me-a-script-and-tell-me-what-to-wear." We all know Sammie doesnt turn down ANY ROLES. Granted, he has been in GREEEAAAATTT movies! A Time to Kill, Jungle Fever, Coach Carter wasn't that bad, who cant forget Pulp Fiction? Ok, thats cool. Do ya thang Sam. But what about Snakes On A Plane? Sphere? Even Shaft? But hey.. Feed ya family mannn.

I can dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment