Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What The Cool People Are Saying About
Chilled Milk of Choice


Still, weeks after the release of Chilled Milk of Choice the love and approval from fans are still coming in. I find that to be major that people are still listening to my mixtape when others have been released (Game, Jeezy, etc). So you know its only right that I follow up this month with another one right? Yeah, gotta give the people what they want.
I snatched a few screen shots from my BB earlier to show some of the love I've been receiving. Ignore the replies will ya? Haha..

Yes, we are still working over here. I took a few days off but Im back as you can see. The post will be the place for the cool people to hang, what would you expect. This will be a hot summer for those who didn't know already. Follow me on twitterfor more entertatinment. C'mon, you know you wanna..

No comments:

Post a Comment