Monday, September 13, 2010

"Can We Talk About Marriage?"


Yesterday before the football games kicked off, I popped the question, "Can we talk about marriage?" Didn't think I'd receive THIS much feedback but I had a lot of people chime in and give their opinions and we had a REALLY NICE CONVERSATION before the 1:00 pm KICKOFFS. I may try this again next week.

This question came up because I had been conversing with a few friends who were talking about marriage and the importance of it. Also a time frame in which that "marriage" conversation should come up if you are in a relationship.

So I took to twitter and these are some of the responses I received:

I would like to thank all who gave their opinions and shedding some light on the topic at hand. If you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment