Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trey Songz: Passion, Pain, & Pleasure
Album Review

First, I have to say I went into this album with low expectations. I know he's the hottest r&b act out at the moment, but to me, until he stops talking about SEX ON EVERY SONG, I really can't take his music serious. With that being said, I've listened to the album 2 to 3 songs, all the way through and I must say I'm impressed.

Yes, there are still a whole bunch of sex songs, but they are nice I can't front. I really can't wait to SMASH off this cd. That's what really matters right?

Some of my favorite songs are 'Massage, Alone, Can't Be Friends and a few more I will place below.

Overall, nice! Worth the $9.99. Get it!!

Trey Songz - Red Lipstick


Trey Songz ft. Drake - The Usual


Trey Songz - Unfortunate


You can purchase Trey Songz: Passion, Pain, & Pleasure on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment