Thursday, September 2, 2010

Q&A with Mom and Pops


This weekend I will be traveling back to Mississippi for a couple days. Nothing like going home, everyone knows that. I will also be doing a little filming for MacTV while I'm there. Since there are a few people who always ask me where I got my eyes from and other random questions on twitter, I figured that this would be the perfect time to have a Q&A with my parents. With that being said, it you have any questions you like to ask them about me, living in Mississippi, or being the parents of a FAMOUS RAPPER, please let me know and I will ask them during the segment.

You can tweet me or you leave a comment here. I will be taking questions all weekend long so let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Cool picture of your parents. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete