Thursday, July 15, 2010

Casual Sex is soo 1990s, REALLY!?

Holding a conversation a day or two ago with a few friends, someone brought up the question, "Are you sexual active at the moment?" By that question you can tell I was with a knowledgeable crowd and not just my regular ghetto friends who usually would have ask, "So you fucking or what?" BOTH young ladies answered, not until I get a man. So you know I had to hit her with the #GTFOH face.

I know, I know. There are still some who respect this lifestyle and I, in fact, respect them as this being something they choose to do. Nothing wrong with that. I just want to know when did this all happen? I remember a few years ago, females were just getting it in. Maybe it was my location before I moved up top to Maryland. Times have changed I see. Maybe it's the way guys have been treating young ladies and it has finally caught up with us, therefore FREE P PACK just isn't as easy as it use to be.

The SLAB SLANGAS are on the endangered species list!! There are a few left though and I know this for a fact. That guy you call when you just want to get your walls reorganized, yes, the interior designer. Nothing wrong with that in my book. Of course you say, I'm a MAN, we all think like that! No we don't. Some of us turn down the goods on a daily basis. Some of us save ourselves for the perfect woman. Some of us are not out to pipe down every woman that comes in our past. It's just that the ones that feel this way are the same ones who WANT to go see SEX and The City or Tyler Perry Movies and these are the guys you women skip over. Just my opinion.

Long live the slab slangas!

No comments:

Post a Comment