Sunday, July 4, 2010

Maxi Dresses are soo 2008, IMO

The other day I sent this tweet out and got a few people telling me basically I was crazy lol. Yet, I'm still sticking with what I said and I will break down why. I mean, I do have the right to have an opinion, right? Ok, lets proceed.

The picture above is what comes up when you type "maxi dresses" in your local Blackle/Google search bar. Do I even need to begin to go in on why they are so 2008? For one, I know they are comfy and all, ok, but so are flip flops and snuggies but we don't wear them eeerywhere we go!
Then someone asked what would I prefer to see women in. Not sure if they have a name but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about when I say "a nice short sexy summer dress."
See what I'm talking bout? Yes, that's what I want to see my ladies in. Why would you cover up your whole body with a maxi dress? C'mon, its 2010, don't do this to yourselves, I'm not even gonna get on gladiator sandals, well I will but just wait on that post.
Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I like them. They're me and I don't follow wave trends where they're in one year, out the next. If that were the case, I'd have to get rid of EVERYTHING. LOL! I wear what I like regardless of how "2008" they are. :P

    If someone doesn't like what I wear, they can buy my wardrobe. Until then....don't like my maxi-dresses or whatever else I like to wear.

    And there ain't a damn thing wrong with the gladiator sandals either! You hater! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete