Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Creations By Christina



My good friend Christina passed this site on to me a few days ago and at first, I treated it like almost every other site which I hear about, you know, say I'll check it out and never get around to it. I'm not the only one that does that I know.

So one day while during a little internet surfing, I decided to check it out and was really impressed by what I saw. This site, which sales hand made jewelry, was very "cute" if I may say in my most manly tone (so you won't get the wrong idea). I was surprised to find out that every piece is one-of-a-kind. The prices are also VERY AFFORDABLE.



The First Dance

I most definitely think you should check this site out if you are into custom jewelry and are looking to update your collection. Guys also should scroll the site and check out a few pieces, with Christmas right around the corner, you may as well get started early.

Visit http://www.cbcjewelry.com for more info.
You can also follow Christina on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment