Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Young Scolla - Built For More



I ran into Young Scolla a few weeks ago at Modi's "Kobe" event. During a cypher, there's always one guy who stands out. From the crowds reactions with the regular "oohs" and "ahhs" I could tell this guy had flow.

The next day I scrolled on over to www.youngscolla.com and got familiar with some of his latest work and I was impressed. His freestyle over J.Cole's Blow Up was SICK.

Today, he dropped Built For More, and I can't wait to check it out. I've heard and red a lot of tweets about it over the past two weeks since a few copies were handed out at the AC3 event. I'm sure he doesn't disappoints. Click the link below and check it out. Also hit him on twitter and ask him when the people are gonna get that Scolla & Freddie Mac collab!! Haha!

Young Scolla - Built For More

No comments:

Post a Comment