Monday, January 4, 2010

Wish brings Bmore to NY


Baltimore's OWN Wish(@Wishishere) uploaded a few new videos yesterday and yes, I had to steal borrow one and throw on the site. This performance took place in New York at Power 105.1's Annual Concert at the World Renowned Highline Ballroom. I must say that Wish mos definitely put oooon for her city! I heard the show was CRAZY but I wasnt able to make it to the big apple, so I was more than excited when she posted the vids from the show.



And oh yeah, a few acts performed after her as well, such as Melanie Fiona, Jadakiss, and Ryan Leslie to name a few, but we all know who the people came to see.

She ended 2009 on a great note and I cant wait to see what she has in store this year. (Hopefully it will involve a COUPLE projects with yours truly).

You can here more of her music right chea!

Also while your at it, download her latest project SKOOL GURL DIARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment