Monday, January 4, 2010

Upgrade ya life: Ubertwitter

A few days ago #Ubertwitter appeared as a Trending Topic on Twitter, which could only mean one thing: UPGRADE! After seeing the innanet go crazy over this new version of Ubertwitter, I decided to check it out myself. Now I am an avid user of SocialScope so I was wondering if this new UT would have what it took to pull me away. Here are a few of the new additions that I have noticed so far:


1. You can now upload pics from your Blackberry directly to UT.


This could also be done from the BB mobile web as well, some of you all knew that already but still, this feature is pretty nice.

2. While posting a new tweet, there is a new drop down select option available.

This is very helpful for those who have names you cant remember! I really like this feature, can't wait til the next time I'm a little tipsy, this should be fun!

3. You can now enlarge the profile photos of others.

This feature is helpful as well because sometimes those small avatars can be VEERRYYY deceiving, if ya know what I mean.
Shout out to the homie @InternetGoon


Those are just a few of the features I like so far. Also it's now a "twitlonger" feature created where you can tweet more than 140 characters, not to excited about this one. Some people don't even need 140 to begin with.
If there are any that I missed out on, please feel free to share. Overall it's a nice upgrade and I will probably start using it more than before.

You can download the new Ubertwitter App Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment