Friday, April 16, 2010

Let's Talk About Sex
....or the lack of

A few days ago we started #FridayNightConvos which will happened every Friday night from here on out, unless I run out of crap meaningful things to talk about.

Here is the first installment, let me know what you think.

The other day a female friend came out of NOWHERE and asked me, "Would you stay with a girl if she told you that she was celibate?"
Before I could even think about the question, not wanting to sound like an ass, I immediately said, "Oh yeah, of course. Sex is not a big deal to me."
She then said, "Wow, that's great that you think that way!"
We then got went into comparing what would happen if the circumstances were different.
I asked, "Would you stay with a guy if he claimed to be celibate?"
She answered, "No, I would think he was gay. Mostly because ALL GUY I KNOW want to FCUK!!" I somewhat agreed, not on the gay accusation (Not that there's anything wrong with that) but on the thought that 99% of the guys I know usually do wanna smash something. I also know a high percentage of women who need their fix as well. I started thinking could I really wait for a chick? ONLY if she was worth waiting for, but how long would that last. Honestly speaking, for me...Two months. Is that wrong? I mean two months should let her know that I was "semi-serious" right? "Am I MAAAAAAAN, Aint I?"

A couple of my friends from twitter weighed in, let me know what you think:


No comments:

Post a Comment