Sunday, April 25, 2010

They shoulda never gave you ninjas
TWEETPHOTO

So last night, as I doing what I usually do on Saturday nights which is reading the Bible (#ShoutouttotheLord), I checked in with the twitter fam to see how things were going. To my surprise, it was a little too much going on at the moment and thanks to tweetphoto, I felt like I was there.

Let me try to explain. This is the message i saw:



I mean, c'mon. I had to click it, wouldnt you? So then my trusty BlackBerry uploaded this image:



I really dont know if Im more upset that shorty has on white panty draws or the fact that I think I spot khakis, reebok classics, and a pair of polo slip-ons in this same pic.
Either way it was most definitely not a good look.

Follow KiaDeLis for more entertainment.
And oh yeah, blame Kujho and Rob Hollywood for this fuckery. Im sure they had something to do with it!
Ha! Shout out www.LateNiteSocialite.net

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!!!! @ The Kakis Reebok classics and Polo slip on comment. I didnt even notice that. Thats why I love twitter lol! that shit funny

    ReplyDelete