Friday, April 23, 2010

iPOD WORTHY
Envy Joy - Heart


The great thing about Twitter which I've mentioned a few times before on this site, is that you have a chance to connect with the most talented people all across the world. It is even better when you run across someone who is located in your same area and is so passionate about MUSIC. This is the case with Envy Joy.

A few days ago, what started out as a simple @reply on twitter, ended with the forming of possibly a great networking possibility and friendship. After a few back and forth tweets and WAY to many compliments from me, I found out that she was a very talented artist right here in the DMV area.

After begging her to send me a few songs, she did. I must say, each song sounded better and better, which now has me waiting on a whole project. Her style, to me, reminds me a little of Lauryn Hill, and that is a very good look.

Below is one of my favorite tracks entitled Heart:



You cop this track right here.

You can also follow Envy Joy on Twitter. Tell her I sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment