Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Black Guy Who Tips Podcast:
Episode 54.

I have to admit. I've been holding out on you all for a few weeks. I apologize but let me explain. A few weeks ago I was put onto The Black Guy Who Tips Podcast while listening to #YeahRightRadio. The first show I heard was HEELARRYUSS I must admit. I wanted to hear a few more before I co-signed with the site. So after hearing the next couple, I must say that this podcast is most definitely one of, if not THEEE funniest podcast I subscibe to at the moment.

Rodimusprime and SayDatAgain are the voices you will hear once you tune in. They share views along with others (callers, co-hosts, fans, etc) on everything that is happening in the world today. The thing I like about this podcast is that it's REAL. Since I've been listening, it's been very interesting to hear them talk about everything from the takeover of Wal-Mart to the HOTNESS of one Brian Pumper.

Trust me, all it takes is one listen and you two will quickly become a fan. I have included their latest show below. Click the play button to get a feeling of what you have been missing.

The Black Guy Who Tips Podcast: Episode 54 - The N Word.



There are many ways to engage in the show. You can listen and leave comments on their PodOmatic, you can email the show at theblackguywhotips@gmail.com, and you can also call and leave a voicemail by dialing (704)557-0186 (They don't answer live calls, don't take it personal).

No comments:

Post a Comment