Thursday, August 19, 2010

"I Love You.."

three words. eight letters. one sentence.

Yes, these three words used together completes the most powerful phrase that can be used between two people. It's not a thought. Not an opinion. It's not a hypothesis. It is an ADMISSION. This sentence puts your life in slow motion for at least a split second whenever you hear it.

Some can't wait to hear it. Some can't wait to have someone they can tell this to. Then there are some who DON'T want to hear this used AT ALL, well at least by the guy or gal that they are with at the moment.



Thankfully, I've never heard 'I Love You' from someone I didn't want to hear it from. Then again, me being the sucker I am, always returns the phrase with an 'I Love You too' back. Hey, what can I say?

While doing a little research, I've found out that women get this told to them more often than we do, and sometimes they don't feel the same way. I wanted to know how they would respond if a guy they weren't feeling told them. One friend told me after a guy said that to her, she quickly replied 'Yeah me too.." and switched the subject. A few said they either didn't respond or played it off. WOW. I couldn't even imagine what I would do if I told a female I Loved Her and she replied by sayin, "Sooo did you see those Ravens?"

Has this ever happened to you? Tomorrow on part two, I will tell you when saying 'I Love You' doesn't count. Check back then, until then, please comment.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment