Monday, June 28, 2010

#10: Gabrielle Union


Today I kick off my list of the Top 10 Women at the Moment. Whether you agree or disagree, this is my list and I'm sticking to it. They may not be HOT or the best singers, actresses, models etc but at the moment, this is my Top 10. These are the top 10 females I would probably cheat on my girl with, not saying that I do those type of things but hey, just saying. Also for some of these women, I will TRY to give you their TWITTER EQUIVALENT. For Gabby it's none other than @KiaDeLis.

We start with #10: Gabrielle Union. What can I say? Nice smile, a few curves, long legs. She's most definitely a sight to see. Every now and then you just see a female who is just "pretty." You hardly ever hear that word anymore but that's what comes to mind when I think of Gabby (oh yeah, that's what I call her, we're cool like that). For more pics, see below:






Also check out her twitter equivalent: KiaDelis

No comments:

Post a Comment