Friday, June 18, 2010

Ja Rule gives his two cents on the Lil Kim/Nicki Minaj fiasco


Mr Jeffery Atkins himself spoke with DJ VLAD earlier and gave his thoughts on the Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim debacle. Stating the two shoud be "making hot records together because it's obvious that Nicki likes Kim..." Ja Rule who is no stranger to hip hop beef also told Vlad " I think hip-hop beefs are wack because the beef I was in, n*ggas act like I didn't battle back, I didn't make rap battles, nah, y'all motherf*ckers didn't want to hear my raps back at 50 [Cent].."

View this article in its entirety here. There have been many takes on this particular topic. I would also suggest you go over and read my good friend, Delania's (@MyMassAppeal)write up on Lil Kim versus Nicki Minaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment