Tuesday, June 29, 2010

#9: Kimora Lee Simmons

Yeah, that's right. Kimora made it into my Top 10. Yesterday we kicked off my Top 10 Women at the Moment with Gabrielle Union and today we follow up with Kimora Lee Simmons.

Blame it on my love from Asian/Japanese/African American women if you may but there's just something about KLS that does it for me. She's just flawless in every pic I see. Of course, that's MOST of Hollywood and all but still, Kimora is a bad chick in my book.

Aside from being educated, smart, and having a business sense, she seems to be a tad bit goofy and I like that. However; I have criticized her for using Russell to get to where she's at now but hey, that's life. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. We all see how she's moved on to Djimon so yeah..


Twitter Equivalent: Angela Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment