Monday, June 7, 2010

Quotes: Those we will never forget..

In these time and even before now, there have been quotes, whether daily life or movie lines that we have never been able to forget. They stick in our heads and occasionally pop up from time to time, and we giggle and think back to the moment we heard them.
For me, being a HUGE Seinfeld fan, every time I get thirsty, I say "These pretzels are making me thirsty." For others, you may remember, "We're gonna need a bigger boat," or for those who can't get enough of Sandlot, "You're killing me Smalls."
Either way, you get the point. In todays new viral and reality tv world, we have been introduced to some new quotes that will stick with us for a lifetime. See if you remember these:


"I have the text messages to prove it!!" -Que of Day26



"Who's gon check me boo?!" - Sheree (Housewives of Atlanta)



"Cornball." -Chris Brown (in reference to Jay-Z at the AMAs)


And the latest I would like to add from the Notorious K.I.M.


Around the :27 mark, Kim says, "Ay, Puffy should be ashamed of his fuckin’ self!."


Can you think of any I've left out? Please feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment